Silahkan ketik kalimat anda kemudian klik parse untuk mendapatkan kode. By Facebook second

Kim Kardashian Sexy Hot Actress & Joy Bryant Posed Nude for Harper’s Bazaar

Kim Kardashian and Joy Bryant are all set to spice up the May issue of Harper's Bazaar by posing nude for photographer Amanda de Cadenet.

The photographer himself will appear nude in the upcoming issue. The magazine claimed that Kim and Joy have had no retouching.

"I don't get why everyone is always going on about my butt. I'm Armenian. It's normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger," said Kim about her figure.

The stunner also talked about her insecurities while growing up, saying, "I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11. I would go to bed and pray, 'Please, Lord, don't let my boobs grow any bigger.' I hated what was happening."

Joy added that women are the harshest critics of other women. “There needs to be a greater acceptance individually and collectively or nothing's ever going to change,” noted Joy.

Perhatian !

Kalau ada yang mau memasang link-link nya atau ingin di publikasikan di Facebook Second silahkan menghubungi saya. Dan/atau hanya sekedar memberikan Kritik dan Saran, silahkan mengubungi saya di: [Facebook second], Link blogger anda akan di pasang ditempatnya [Friends Link] dan bila ada sekalian dengan Banner nya.

Twitter